Coming soon 2024- 73' Treasure Island Obstacle Course
Multi Day: 50% off second and third day!
Phone: (903)-841-6970 Email: BounceTownInflatables@gmail.com
Setup Area: 78x18x23
Actual Size: 73 x 13 x 18
>Coming soon 2024<
73' Treasure Island Obstacle Course
The Treasure Island Obstacle is 73-foot long. It is a dual lane 38 foot obstacle course with a 18-foot rock climbing wall that turns into a slide.
Race your opponent through tunnels, pop ups, a climbing wall, and a slide then race up the massive 13-foot Rock Wall and then go down the 18-foot slide.
Max Players: 2
- Max Weight: 300 lbs per rider.
- Recommended ages 3 to adult.
- Min Height: 36"
- Max Height: 76"
- Power Required: 2–20-amp outlets.
- Leave the unit plugged in until we come to pick it up, deflate once your event is over. The only exceptions for immediate deflation and evacuation are:
- Winds over 15 mph
- If the inflatable is staying overnight (blower must be disconnected and brought inside)
- Play at your own risk!
- No shoes, sneakers, flip flops, water shoes or sandals
- No food, candy, gum or drinks on or near the inflatable
- No confetti, glitter, silly string, crepe paper, slime, etc., in or near the inflatable. They will stain and you will be responsible for the damage.
- No pushing, shoving, wrestling or horseplay.
- No uneven size or weight difference of players. (Maintain similar size and weight groups)
- No more than the recommended number of players on the unit at any one time
- Any sharp objects must be removed before play (including pens, pencils, jewelry, knives, eyeglasses, hair pins, etc.)
- Do not put water on a dry inflatable. This can result in injury and damage as well as a cleaning/drying fee.
- Do not enter if you are pregnant, intoxicated, or have any physical problems.